235 West 48th StMidtown West, Manhattan
No images available
Got Landlord's Permission
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Not sure, please ask
- Superb Views
- Exceptional Light
- Pet Friendly
- INCREDIBLE LOCATION. Walking distance to Central Park, all the shopping spots, in the heart of Broadway theaters.
- GORGEOUS VIEW. 34th floor, big balcony, overlooking Hudson river and NJ. Beautiful both during the day and at night.
- Spacious, HUGE WINDOWS, a lot of light! Bedroom has a window too. A lot of storage space. ROOFTOP, open to tenants. GYM, SWIMMING POOL, LAUNDRY
- Doorman, elevator, concierge.
GREAT CHOICE. EVERYTHING YOU WOULD WANT FROM A NEW YORK EXPERIENCE.
Reasons for leaving
Moving in with Partner
NO FEE !!!
- If moving in before June 1st, FREE RENT FOR MAY
- In case of taking over the lease and becoming a tenant, you will be required to gather some basic paperwork (credit history, tax returns, letter of employment, etc).
- might sell some of my furniture -
Midtown West, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 235 West 48th St, New York, NY, 10036. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
This apartment for rent is no longer available on our website.