360 1st AveGramercy Park, Manhattan
No images available
Did NOT get landlord's permission
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Not sure, please ask
- Pet Friendly
My sister and I are moving out of the area and are looking for two responsible and clean adults to sublet our apartment from April 1st-July 15th (dates semi-flexible). The apartment is in a prime location in Peter Cooper Village/Stuytown and is incredibly spacious.
- Completely renovated
- Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and wine refrigerator
- Bedroom sizes -- 15'1x15'3 and 15'2x13'6
- Air conditioners in each bedroom ($25/month per unit required by PCV)
- TONS of closet space
- Heat and hot water are included in rent
- 24/7 security (with intercom system)
- Laundry in building
- Great amenities, visit website below to find out!
**Will rent unfurnished or if furniture is needed, we will pay half the cost of renting furniture up to $400 total**
Required (via certified check):
- 1st month's rent
- Security deposit
Reasons for leaving
Looking to move to a different area of NYC
Gramercy Park, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 360 1st Ave, New York, NY, 10010. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
This apartment for rent is no longer available on our website.