Standard 12 Month Rental
Sara Fellig, (305) 450-XXXX
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
Probably. Please confirm.
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Mar 27, 2019
Featuring a contemporary design and high-end finishes, Apartment 18 is a beautifully renovated one-bedroom rental outfitted with a range of tech including Sonos smart speakers with a built-in Alexa, Fujitsu Halycon split heating and cooling systems, Lutron lighting controls, a Latch smart access system and Nuheat radiant floor warming.
153 Ludlow is situated in the heart of Downtown, bordering Nolita at the intersection of the East Village and Lower East Side. The building is surrounded by Downtown's most popular bars, restaurants and shopping including Mr. Purple, Katz's Deli, Ludlow House and Public Hotel.
The landlord is offering one month free on a 13-month lease. The gross rent is $3,550. The net rent with one month free is $3,275.
The photos have been virtually staged to scale.
* One bedroom
* Fully renovated in 2018
* High ceilings
* European white-oak hardwood floors
* Sonos smart speakers with built-in Alexa
* Fujitsu Halycon split heating and cooling system
* Latch smart access systems
* Lutron lighting controls
* Caesarstone countertops
* Porcelain tile backsplash
* Blomberg refrigerator and cooktop
* Fulgor wall oven
* Fisher Paykel dishwasher and GE microwave
* Nuheat radiant floor warming
* Kohler fixtures
* Glass-enclosed shower with rain head
* Porcelain floor tile
* Laundry facilities (coming soon)
* Video intercom
Neighborhood features and Transportation:
* Located in close proximity to the neighborhoods best restaurants, bars and cafes including Ivan Ramen, Lil Frankies, Vanessa's Dumpling House, Mr. Purple, Russ & Daughters, Mercury Lounge, Stanton Social, Pianos, Kind Regards, Sweet Chick, Van Leeuwen Ice Cream, Beauty & Essex, The Meatball Shop, Fools Gold and many many more.
* Other neighborhood highlights include the Ludlow House, New Museum, Bowery Ballroom and Tenement Museum
* Transportation: F at 2nd Avenue, J/M/Z/F at Delancey-Essex, B/D at Grand St.
Lower East Side, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 153 Ludlow Street, New York, NY, 10002
This apartment for rent is no longer available on our website.