Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
Jul 15, 2019
No details available.
From visiting NYC's hot-spots and shopping for the latest trends, to relaxing with a book at your favorite local cafe. This apartment is the perfect space for you to explore and feel at home!
• Brand new unit – Newly renovated
• Fully furnished and equipped apartment unit
• Bright, sunny bedrooms with great views of the city
• High Ceilings
• Gorgeous hardwood floors
• Separated eat in kitchen with granite counter-tops
• Wireless high speed internet
• High definition cable TV
• Cleaning services available
• Towels and plush linens available
• 30-day rental minimum
A fine example of New York City’s unmatched diversity, East Village/Union Square brings together poets, professionals, protesters, and everyone in between. Anchored by its central plaza, Union Square extends into surrounding streets filled with a mix of corporate giants and neighborhood staples. Farmer’s markets and street performers add to Union Square’s cultural significance and popular appeal. Close to the 1st Avenue L train.
Reasons for leaving
East Village, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 158 1st Avenue, New York, NY, 10009. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send an Email
to the Agent(s) who Posted this Listing