104 East 4th Street, E2East Village, Manhattan
Short Term Rental
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Not sure, please ask
No details available.
Fully furnished amazing 5-bedroom apartment.
Located in the heart of East Village, at the corner of 2nd Avenue and 5th Street.
From visiting NYC's hot-spots and shopping for the latest trends, to relaxing with a book at your favorite local cafe - This apartment is the perfect space for you to explore and feel at home!
• Brand new unit – Newly renovated
• Fully furnished and equipped apartment unit
• Bright, sunny bedrooms with great views of the city
• High Ceilings
• Gorgeous hardwood floors
• Wireless high speed internet
• High definition cable TV
• Cleaning services available
• Towels and plush linens available
• 30-day rental minimum
A fine example of New York City’s unmatched diversity, East Village/Union Square brings together poets, professionals, protesters, and everyone in between. Anchored by its central plaza, Union Square extends into surrounding streets filled with a mix of corporate giants and neighborhood staples. Farmer’s markets and street
add to Union Square’s cultural significance and popular appeal.
- Close to the F train at 2nd Av
- Close to the 6 train at Astor Place
- Close to the N and R trains at 8th St
- Close to the B, D, F, and M trains at Broadway-Lafayette St
East Village, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 104 East 4th Street, New York, NY, 10003. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send an Email
to the Agent(s) who Posted this Listing