238 North 7th StreetWilliamsburg, Brooklyn
Got Landlord's Permission
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
- Superb Views
- Exceptional Light
- Private Outdoor Space
- Decorative Fireplace
Monthly Sublet is now available within a 3Bed/1Bath in our home in North Williamsburg. Perfect for students, professional or leisure travelers, those moving back to NYC and needing something flexible, and those who need to work from home.
- Available October 1st - Ongoing | Weekly or Monthly Available
- Rate Includes All Utilities (Internet, Heat, Electricity, Water)
- The common areas will be shared with (2) others; this includes the kitchen, living room, dining area, bathroom and private backyard. Your other roommates are quiet, tidy, millennial professionals who have also found themselves looking for short-term options.
- Fully Furnished. Each room features a queen bed, desk, clothing storage and air conditioning.
-We have a gas stove + oven and a vintage fridge. The cabinets, pots, and spices are fully stocked. We also have a Nespresso, a toaster, a Nutribullet, a rice cooker, a microwave, a juicer, an air fryer.
- The apartment and room are cleaned before you check in and then cleaning become a communal effort for all throughout your stay.
- We do not have laundry or parking on site, but there are options very very close by!
No pets, or no couples
We are also a SuperHost on Airbnb, those considering must be able to provide a profile with good reviews or a landlord recommendation.
Here is a list of recommendations in the area:
Reasons for leaving
No Hidden Fees
Williamsburg, Brooklyn (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 238 North 7th Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11211. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send a Message
to the Tenant who Posted this Listing