342 Manhattan AvenueWest Harlem, Manhattan
Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Pre-recorded video tour:
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
Twin room in a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in South Harlem. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Room
This 63 sq.ft. room on New York City's South Harlem is a attractive, charming and flashing room in a 4-bedroom apartment which is currently furnished, but it can be unfurnished for an additional fee.
About This Home
Less than two blocks from picturesque Morningside Park, this South Harlem apartment is located on the second floor of a well-preserved, five-story brick building. Residents of this building enjoy living close to an assortment of bars and restaurants along Frederick Douglass Boulevard, one block over. A three-minute walk will get you to 116th Street station for the Eighth Avenue Express, which operates at all times. Features are: laundry in home, dishwasher, Wi-Fi and TV.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Oct. 2, 2022.
See below for additional prices and some date range options:
Oct. 29, 2022 - April 1, 2024: $1650/month for furnished
Oct. 29, 2022 - Oct. 29, 2023: $1725/month for unfurnished
Oct. 29, 2022 - Oct. 29, 2023: $1675/month for furnished
#1352: South Harlem Twin Bedroom B
West Harlem, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 342 Manhattan Avenue, New York, NY, 10026. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send an Email
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing