129 West 116th StreetWest Harlem, Manhattan
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
No details available.
*NOTE: This is a private bedroom in a fully-furnished shared apartment
Location: W 116th St Upper Manhattan
- Located on West 116th and Malcolm Boulevard in Central Harlem
Near Columbia University and City College
- Amazing bars and restaurants such as Harlem Tavern, Mess Hall and Harlem Burger Co. around the building
- The subway lines 2, 3, B and C are nearby so you can easily commute anywhere in Manhattan
- Has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Comes fully furnished and equipped with household essentials and appliances
- Comes with a full-sized bed, desk with chair and closet
- You only need to bring your clothes
Flexible lease terms (2 months+), prices starting at $1300 + $200 home services
Video tour available upon request.
Home services include: Housekeeping, High-Speed Internet, Electricity, Air Conditioning + SmartTV
*Price and room photos may vary depending on your move in date and availability
The apartment comes fully furnished. There is no broker fee and we provide a free cleaning service 2 to 3 times a month.
$200 one-time membership fee
West Harlem, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 129 West 116th Street, New York, NY, 10026. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send a Message
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing