201 West 136th StreetCentral Harlem, Manhattan
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
*NOTE: This is a private bedroom in a fully-furnished shared apartment
Location: W 136th St, Upper Manhattan
- Near to St. Nicolas Park, pedestrian friendly area
- Many restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores around the building
- The subway lines 2, 3, B and C are just a few blocks away
- Has 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Comes fully furnished and equipped with household essentials and appliances
- Comes with a full-sized bed, desk with chair and closet
- You only need to bring your clothes
Flexible lease terms (2 months+), prices starting at $1050 + $200 home services
Video tour available upon request.
Home services include: Housekeeping, High-Speed Internet, Electricity, Air Conditioning + SmartTV
*Price and room photos may vary depending on your move in date and availability
The apartment comes fully furnished. There is no broker fee and we provide a free cleaning service 2 to 3 times a month.
$200 one-time membership fee
Central Harlem, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 201 West 136th Street, New York, NY, 10030. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send a Message
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing