310 West 115th StreetWest Harlem, Manhattan
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
- Laundry Room
*NOTE: This is a private single bedroom in a fully-furnished townhouse
Location: W 115th St Upper Manhattan
- Newly renovated townhouse located very close to Columbia University
- The neighborhood is filled with restaurants, cafes, lounges, bars, and supermarkets
- The subway lines B and C are nearby and only a short walk to the 2 and 3 trains
- Shares 1 bathroom with 2 other rooms on the floor
- Fully equipped kitchen in between all the rooms on the floor
- In the basement, there is a common and game room with a TV, pool table and sofa: perfect for hanging out with roommates and friends!
- Comes with a full-sized bed, desk with chair and closet
- You only need to bring your clothes
Flexible lease terms (2 months+), prices starting at $1350 + $200 home services
Video tour available upon request.
Home services include: Housekeeping, High-Speed Internet, Electricity, Air Conditioning + SmartTV
*Price and room photos may vary depending on your move in date and availability
The apartment comes fully furnished. There is no broker fee and we provide a free cleaning service 2 to 3 times a month.
$200 one time membership fee
West Harlem, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 310 West 115th Street, New York, NY, 10026. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send a Message
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing