17 John StreetFinancial District, Manhattan
No images available
Got Landlord's Permission
Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Not sure, please ask
- Superb Views
- Exceptional Light
- Pet Friendly
17 John is a doorman, elevator, pet friendly building with a gym, laundry room, finished shared roof deck, tenant lounge, and onsite maintenance. The apartment is 1 bedroom, 1 bath corner unit, approximately 650 square feet. It has been completely renovated and includes hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, and ten foot ceilings. Each room has built in air conditioning/ heating units. The apartment is located 1/2 block from the Fulton Street subway stop (4/5, 2/3, A/C, and J/Z lines) and 3 blocks from the World Trade Center Path station. Please feel free to contact me with questions.
Reasons for leaving
Purchasing a Home
Option to purchase furniture at highly discounted price! Please inquire if you're interested.
Credit check/application cost: $95 payable to Metro Loft Management
Paperwork required by Metro Loft to approve application:
1) US Government issued ID (US Driver’s License, US Passport, or Foreign Passport and US Visa)
2) Two most recent (consecutive) checking/savings/investment account statements (first page only, showing the name and balance)
3) Most recent pay stub (or a current offer letter for future employment)
4) Proof of enrollment (students only)
Please note, per the management company, this apartment is available for the following rental options:
1) New lease May 1 - October 31 (6 months): $3,250/month, $3,250 security deposit.
2) Sublease May 1- July 31 (3 months): $2,975/month, $1,500 security deposit.
**Start day is negotiable into May.
Financial District, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 17 John Street, New York, NY, 10038. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
This apartment for rent is no longer available on our website.