225 West 109th StreetUpper West Side, Manhattan
Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Pre-recorded video tour:
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
Unfurnished Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom shared home in Upper West Side.
About This Room
This 81 sq.ft. room on New York City's Upper West Side is a clean, charming and glossy room in a 4-bedroom apartment which is currently unfurnished, but it can be furnished for an additional fee.
About This Home
Located in a six-story brick building, approximately a half-mile from Central Park, this super-efficient apartment is a perfect home for anyone looking to be within walking distance of some of Manhattan’s best restaurants and landmarks. A three-minute walk from the front door will get you to the subway station at the intersection of Cathedral Parkway and Broadway for the 1 train, which operates at all times. This lovely, smoke-free apartment includes a wall-mounted TV in the kitchen and paid WiFi. Book a tour to see this apartment in person and ask about the option to have this unit fully furnished.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#763: Upper West Side Queen Bedroom B
Upper West Side, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 225 West 109th Street, New York, NY, 10025. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send an Email
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing