301 Saint Nicholas AvenueWest Harlem, Manhattan
Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Pre-recorded video tour:
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
Unfurnished Queen room in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in West Harlem.
About This Room
This 148 sq.ft. room on New York City's West Harlem is a clean, spacious and glossy room in a 2-bedroom apartment which is currently unfurnished, but it can be furnished for an additional fee.
About This Home
Situated in a six-story elevator building, less than a block from big-box retail stores and supermarkets, this conveniently-located, West Harlem apartment is an ideal home for anyone that prefers to walk or ride a bike. A one-minute walk from the front doors of this mid-rise, brick apartment building will get you to 125th Street station for the A, B, C, and D trains. This cozy Manhattan apartment includes a large flat-screen TV in the living room and paid WiFi. New to the city and need furniture? Schedule a tour today and ask about having this apartment fully furnished before moving in.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#711: West Harlem Queen Bedroom A
West Harlem, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 301 Saint Nicholas Avenue, New York, NY, 10027. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send an Email
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing