211 West 109th StreetUpper West Side, Manhattan
Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Pre-recorded video tour:
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
Full room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Upper West Side. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Room
This 65 sq.ft. room on New York City's Upper West Side is a clean, charming and glossy room in a 3-bedroom apartment which is currently furnished, but it can be unfurnished for an additional fee.
About This Home
Located on the top floor of a beautiful, six-story brick building, less than a half-mile from Columbia University, this premier apartment is ideal for college students and working professionals that want to live close to their job. A two-minute walk will get you to Cathedral Parkway - 110th Street station for the 1 train on the Broadway - Seventh Avenue Line of the New York City Subway. With nearby access to green spaces, entertainment, public transportation, and shopping this unit will not be on the market long at this price. This smoke-free apartment includes paid WiFi and can be furnished or unfurnished before moving in. Book a tour today and ask our agent about flexible leasing options.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#758: Upper West Side Full Bedroom A
Upper West Side, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 211 West 109th Street, New York, NY, 10025. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send an Email
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing