23 East 109th StreetEast Harlem, Manhattan
Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Pre-recorded video tour:
Unfurnished Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in East Harlem.
About This Room
This clean, charming and functional room is available.
About This Home
This ideally located East Harlem apartment is a perfect home for active New Yorkers who enjoy walking or riding a bike. A five-minute hike from the front steps of this beautiful pre-war building will get you over to 110th Street station for the 4 and 6 trains on the IRT Lexington Avenue Line. This apartment is a smoke-free unit that can be furnished upon request. Other apartment features include paid WiFi and street parking with resident decal. You have the option of renting a room or the entire apartment if available.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#699: East Harlem Queen Bedroom A
East Harlem, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 23 East 109th Street, New York, NY, 10029. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send an Email
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing