209 East 4th St.East Village, Manhattan
No images available
Got Landlord's Permission
Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Not sure, please ask
No details available.
Awesome alcove studio for sublet in East Village/Alphabet City! Ready for move-in on March 31 or potentially sooner.
The apt is on a great block (East 4th St.), and is very clean in a quiet building. I've loved living here the past three years. The sublet would be for five months until August 31, when the lease expires. At that point, you'll have a first shot at signing a new lease on the apt.
Being an alcove studio, the space feels a bit larger than most, since the bed is separate from the living area and kitchen. It has new appliances, hardwood floors, and gets a good amount of sun.
This apartment is a great price for the location - it's surrounded by tons of cool restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and community gardens. What I'll miss most is how convenient the neighborhood is! Its got:
- Five great restaurants and the Metropolitan Playhouse on this block alone
- Key Foods, liquor store, and laundromat right on the corner
- Upright Citizens Brigade comedy theatre down the street
- A brand new New York City Sports club that just opened a couple streets over, with other gyms nearby
- An easy commute to NYU or New School, easy access to F and J trains, and about a 10 min walk to the L. Weekends are great for a leisurely stroll to Tompkins Sq Park and Union Square or a quick jaunt to the Lower East Side.
If desired, can leave with a clean, full-size mattress, box spring, and bed frame. Please note the building does not allow any pets, and credit check and proof of income is required. The building management is very nice, and the super is incredibly reliable.
Reasons for leaving
Moving in with Partner
No hefty broker fee. One-time fee including credit check and application process is $350.
East Village, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 209 East 4th St., New York, NY, 10009. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
This apartment for rent is no longer available on our website.