163 Washington Avenue, 4DClinton Hill, Brooklyn
No images available
Agent/Broker [Spire Group]
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Not sure, please ask
- Superb Views
- Exceptional Light
- Private Outdoor Space
- Pet Friendly
No Fee! WAY Below Market, Rent Stabilized Opportunity! Incoming tenant will have the option to sign a new 1-2 year lease once initial sublease ends July 14, 2015. Take advantage of this special pricing while you can! Move-in date can be flexible. Standard rental application process. Contact us now to view! Your new home awaits! Brokers welcome, CYOF.
- Your Private Balcony allows you to step out and enjoy the fresh air while admiring the Manhattan and Brooklyn skyline and the city below.
- South and East facing corner exposure Floor-To-Ceiling windows allow for abundant sunlight year-round and spectacular skyline views.
- Kitchen features a massive, extra-wide breakfast bar, comfortably seating 5 or more
- Premium Stainless Steel appliances and fixtures, Caesar Stone counters, and custom walnut cabinets
- Equipped with In-Unit Washer and Dryer
- Pet friendly
- Verizon FiOS Available
Building Features and Amenities:
- Fully equipped fitness center and Zen garden
- 5,000 SF fully landscaped lawn is your park-like oasis right off of the 2nd floor
- Covered parking available on-site
- Extra storage lockers available
- Situated right along Myrtle Avenue - your access to quintessentially Brooklyn retail complete with boutique shops, bars, and restaurants.
- Additional retail on DeKalb just 2 blocks down Washington.
- Fresh Fanatic at the end of the block is the solution for all your Local, Organic needs.
- Multiple Citi-Bike locations within 1 block
- Clinton-Washington G train and Washington Ave C trains available just a few minutes down Washington Avenue.
Reasons for leaving
No fee, reduced rent
$50 per applicant application/credit check fee
A. Photo ID – Passport or State ID
B. Most recent tax form (Federal Tax Return/ W2). If self employed, most
C. Three (3) most recent, consecutive pay stubs
D. Verification of employment – A letter from the applicant’s employer
which includes the date of hire, current position and annual salary
E. Most recent detailed bank statements with name and address – showing
direct deposit from employment, transactions and overdraft fees.
F. Most recent utility bill (i.e. ConEd, Verizon, Time Warner)
G. Letter from current/prior landlord confirming rent, length of tenancy and
payment history. (In lieu of letter, please provide contact information for
H. Picture of
Clinton Hill, Brooklyn (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 163 Washington Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11205. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
This apartment for rent is no longer available on our website.