520 West 28th Street, 19Chelsea / Hudson Yards, Manhattan
Short Term Rental
Agent/Broker [Corcoran Group]
Casey Lichtman, (917) 885-XXXX
Meris G Blumstein, (917) 613-XXXX
Sydney Blumstein, (917) 435-XXXX
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
Probably. Please confirm.
The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Not sure, please ask
Pre-recorded video tour:
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Pet Friendly
- Storage Room
Welcome to Residence #19, a 2,001SF apartment in the legendary Zaha Hadid-designed High Line Condo. We're offering an extremely rare opportunity to live in this fully furnished, spectacular 2 Bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with a private terrace overlooking the High Line.
Parking space included!
Named after its address in Chelsea, 520 West 28th Street is an 11-story structure that includes 39 private residences and a number of luxury amenities. The interiors integrate seamlessly into the sculpted nature of the buildings exterior, creating one monumental piece of art in the heart of Chelsea.
As you enter the apartment, you walk into a magnificent, sun-filled living and entertainment room completely furnished exactly as shown in the photos including a Vladimir Kagan couch. You will immediately notice wide-plank oak floors and large floor-to-ceiling windows that curve around the corners of the apartment, leading to your private, South facing 183SF terrace (with electric, glass door) overlooking the High Line.
All windows, shades and blinds are motorized with ceiling heights reaching up to 107".
The kitchen, designed by Zaha and Italian brand Boffi, features a sculptural marble-clad island with breakfast bar which mirrors the flowing lines seen throughout the building. The kitchen also boasts Gaggenau Hausgerte kitchen appliances.
As you make your way towards the first bedroom, youll find a large dining area complete with a Carlos Scarpa dining room table that looks out towards the High Line. The apartment is filled with natural light from the morning until your magical evenings on the terrace with space for outdoor furniture as shown in the photos.
The first bedroom again features floor-to-ceiling windows and is complete with an en suite bathroom with oversized tub and vanity storage above and below the sink. From the bed, you wake up to beautiful sunlight with views overlooking Chelsea and the High Line.
As you continue down the hallway towards the Main Suite, you pass your very own laundry room complete with LG washer / dryer and ample storage space.As you enter the Main Suite, youll find a custom built dressing room with fantastic closet space which is completely private to the rest of the apartment.
The Main Suite also includes an en suite bathroom with heated floors and marble from floor-to-ceiling. Features include an oversized, free standing tub, walk-in shower, dual sinks and vanity storage. This spectacular bathroom also comes with electrochromic glass that frosts over for added privacy at the push of a button.
The gorgeous, Main Bedroom is complete with numerous closets and the space allows for a couch, reading area and a desk, all looking out over the High Line through floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Central Air and Heating by NEST
- Sonos sound system throughout the entire apartment
- Residence 19 is filled with incredible art decorating the walls including a giant Rainbow Piece by Peter Zimmermann in the great room, prints from Damien Hirst, Keith Haring, Murakami and Originals from Trouble Andrew for Gucci in the Main Suite. In addition, the dining room features an Original Tracy Emin Neon piece!
520 West 28th Street also offers an array of incredible amenities to the residents including:
- A subterranean garage that has an automated valet parking and storage network. A robotic system parks and retrieves residents cars on call. Parking spot is included with this unit!
- A private IMAX theater which is one of the only private IMAX theaters in a residential building across the world. The theater comes with 12 seats and can also be reserved for private events for residents.
- A 75-foot lap pool that sits under skylights in the buildings "wellness level." Other amenities on this level include a state-of-the-art gym, and a spa suite that offers access to a hot tub, a steam room, sauna, rain showers, and a plunge pool.
- On the lobby level, residents will have access to an entertainment lounge with a full kitchen, a landscaped courtyard, and a private terrace that looks out onto the High Line. This area is also available for private reservation.
- Full-time concierge and doorman with packages delivered directly to your door.
The amenity spaces are divided into four distinct collections by Zaha Hadid, all of which are linked by a clean and consistent palette of materials. Related Managements holistic approach to service as both the developer and manager of this unique residential building ensures residents of 520 West 28th receive a proven array of offerings on par with Zaha Hadids visionary design. Residents can also curate their own tailored experience with access to an extensive collection of concierge services through their designated luxury representative.
West Chelsea is now known as a progressive hub of contemporary culture, thanks to a community of over 350 galleries and a huge mix of culture creators, cafes, bars, international stores, and learning institutions. The Neighborhood is full of shopping, dining, and cultural opportunities and its proximity to the High Line and Hudson Yards make this the perfect place to call home.
Board Approval required and Pets are case by case.
All showings by appointment only. Reach out for more information and schedule a showing today! This will not last!
Chelsea / Hudson Yards, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 520 West 28th Street, New York, NY, 10001. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send an Email
to the Agent(s) who Posted this Listing