650 Ninth AvenueMidtown West, Manhattan
Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Pre-recorded video tour:
Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in Hell's Kitchen. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Sept. 28, 2021.
See below for additional prices and date range options:
Nov. 1, 2021 - Jan. 13, 2023: $1850/month
Nov. 1, 2021 - Nov. 1, 2022: $2000/month
Nov. 1, 2021 - May 1, 2022: $1850/month
Nov. 1, 2021 - Dec. 16, 2021: $3050/month
About This Home
Discover home in a whole new light, with this fully furnished and newly renovated nook in the epicenter of Manhattan. Just close enough to Times Square and all the major subway lines that your daily commute will be a breeze and just far enough west to find an escape. Exposed brick walls, hardwood floors, and brand sparkling new kitchens and bathrooms welcome to your home.
About This Room
The largest and brightest bedroom in the home, this Queen is the setting for some lofty living. With plenty of storage, a triple tiered work station and handsomely modern light fixtures - we've made it easy for you to settle in for a little while or a long while.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
#296: Hell's Kitchen Queen Room B
Midtown West, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 650 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY, 10036. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send an Email
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing