300 East 4th Street, 3-CEast Village, Manhattan
Standard 12 Month Rental
Shannon Eidman, (516) 512-XXXX
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
Probably. Please confirm.
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Pet Friendly
Landlord is contributing 1/2 month towards the brokers fee.
Live in a historical masterpiece! History abounds in this East Village gem. Originally constructed in 1940 as a rectory, the building was converted to residential offering unique, voluminous spaces that are full of character.
- Corner apartment with views to the North and East
- Oversized windows
- Dramatic, 14 ft. high ceilings in the living room
- Beautiful hardwood flooring throughout
- One bedroom on the main floor with an additional 300 SF lofted sleeping area/office/storage
- Excellent closet space
- Laundry in building
- Roofdeck - currently under renovation for Summer 2020
Close by the F line and situated in the heart of East Village, shopping, nightlife and some of the citys best dining options are right outside your front door.
*Note - Gross rent of $3,995 with 2 weeks free in the 2nd month and 2 weeks free in the 12th month of the lease for the advertised net effective of $3,662
East Village, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 300 East 4th Street, New York, NY, 10009. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send an Email
to the Agent(s) who Posted this Listing