300 East 4th Street, 3-CEast Village, Manhattan
Standard 12 Month Rental
Shannon Eidman, (516) 512-XXXX
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
Probably. Please confirm.
The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
Sep 21, 2019
- Pet Friendly
Available October 4th and after.
Don't let "coop" scare you off. This is a sponsor unit so regular rental app applies
Live in a historical masterpiece! History abounds in this East Village gem. Originally constructed in 1940 as a rectory, the building was converted to residential offering unique, voluminous spaces that are full of character.
- Corner apartment with views to the North and East
- Oversized windows
- Dramatic, 14 ft. high ceilings in the living room
- Beautiful hardwood flooring throughout
- One bedroom on the main floor with an additional 300 SF lofted sleeping area/office/storage
- Excellent closet space
- Laundry in building
- Roofdeck - currently under renovation for Summer 2020
Close by the F line and situated in the heart of East Village, shopping, nightlife and some of the citys best dining options are right outside your front door.
East Village, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 300 East 4th Street, New York, NY, 10009. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send an Email
to the Agent(s) who Posted this Listing