178 Mulberry StSoho / Nolita, Manhattan
No images available
Agent/Broker [APT212 Realty Group]
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Not sure, please ask
- Exceptional Light
- Private Outdoor Space
SoHo - On the corner of Mulberry & Broome Street
Live in a peaceful, quiet building with a vibrant, bustling neighborhood just outside your door. Nearby, there is a quick and easy commute to any Manhattan destination of your choosing. From visiting NYC's hot-spots and shopping for the latest trends, to relaxing with a book at your favorite local cafe - This apartment is the perfect space for you to explore and feel at home!
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- Plenty of natural light
- Full equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Linens & towels can be provided
- Hardwood Floors
- Cleaning service available
- Newly Renovated
- Wireless high speed internet
- High definition cable TV
- Close to all major trains
- Easy commute throughout all Manhattan has to offer!
- Short train to West Village, Union Sq, Chinatown, Tribeca, and Little Italy. Conveniently located near all Downtown Manhattan activities, sightseeing and entertainment
All rentals require a min of 30 days.
Reasons for leaving
Soho / Nolita, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 178 Mulberry St, New York, NY, 10012. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
This apartment for rent is no longer available on our website.