106 Fort Washington Avenue, 4JWashington Heights, Manhattan
Standard 12 Month Rental
Agent/Broker [Bohemia Realty Group]
Suzan Eraslan, (404) 702-XXXX
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
Probably. Please confirm.
The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
Stop looking at every apartment out there - it's inefficient and exhausting. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BOUNCE AROUND.
I can show you almost ANY apartment in New York City -- JUST ASK!
STICK WITH ME AND SEE ONLY THE APARTMENTS THAT WILL WORK FOR YOU!
Location: Fort Washington Ave. and 164th St.
* Spacious 1 br on beautiful Fort Washington Ave.
Cable and internet ready -- now with FiOS available!
* Elevator/LAUNDRY building
* Large, light flooded living room
* KING sized bedroom
* Bright white eat-in kitchen with lots of counter space
All new stainless steel appliances including DISHWASHER
* Classic white tiled bathroom with deep soaking tub
* Plenty of closet and overhead storage space
* Spacious entry-way perfect for coat racks and shoe bench
* Pet friendly
* Fantastic live-in super -- I know, I live here!
* Off the A/C/1 train
* Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
* Columbia Medical School
* Antika Pizza, Mike's Bagels (the best bagels in NYC!), 24 hour WaHi Diner
* Fantastic new grocery store on Broadway and 160th
* Planet Fitness
* Shopping, pharmacies, and banks galore on Broadway
THESE ARE PICTURES OF THE ACTUAL UNIT!
Is this place close, but not quite it? Tell me what you're looking for and let's FIND THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU!
Washington Heights, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 106 Fort Washington Avenue, New York, NY, 10032. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
This apartment for rent is no longer available on our website.