808 Columbus Avenue
Upper West Side, Manhattan
This designer-decorated luxury 1 bedroom is located on the 16th floor with floor to ceiling window and an open skyline view. Apartment comes with free gym and swimming pool access, and has queen-sized bed with premium mattress, and modern furniture and lighting. Amenities include: 24-hour doorman; free swimming pool, gym, roof-deck, and children playground access; security surveillance throughout building; full gourmet kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, gas stove-top and convection oven, and kitchen supplies; high-definition TV; free Wi-Fi; air conditioning/heating; all bedding and towels.
Additional fees & paperwork
Clean out fee: $150-studio/1beds, $200-2 beds, $200-2 beds 2 baths, $250-3 beds and others; Gas and electricity bill: Not included – Flat fee; Security Deposit: One month’s rent (OR half month’s rent if the total rent of the stay is paid upfront).
Minimum 30-days rental.
$5,500 per month
Earliest Move-In Jun 30, 2017 Earliest Move-Out Jul 29, 2017 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [Oxford Property Group]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: May 28, 2017
No details available.