225 Schermerhorn StBoerum Hill, Brooklyn
No images available
Got Landlord's Permission
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Not sure, please ask
- Superb Views
- Exceptional Light
- Pet Friendly
• 24th floor 1.5 BR (.5 bedroom can be used as a home office, den, or a small bedroom with a closet and window)
• 24/7 doorman building
• Gym in the building
• European style washer / dryer in the unit
• Kitchen has new (sub 3 year old) appliances, with a dishwasher, ice machine in the freezer and a drinking water filter in the fridge.
• Right above Hoyt-Schermerhorn AC/G stop with police station in the subway station
- under an hour to JFK on the A train
• 5 minute walks to 4/5, 2/3, Q/R, F/B/D.
• Additional storage space available for $75 / month, and free cold storage for Fresh Direct deliveries
• Digitally controlled HVAC units in each room
• Attached garage (parking space not included in rent price)
You're right across the street from an amazing grocery store (Brooklyn Fare), and are super close to Fort Greene, Carroll Gardens and BK Heights (and about 5 mins from the water). 10 mins walk from Fort Green park, and about that long on the subway for Prospect Park.
Reasons for leaving
Credit check around $50
Boerum Hill, Brooklyn (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 225 Schermerhorn St, Brooklyn, NY, 11201. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
This apartment for rent is no longer available on our website.