235 West 48th StreetMidtown West, Manhattan
Short Term Rental
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Not sure, please ask
Built in 1990, The Ritz Plaza is a beautifully appointed 44-story high tower with superb views of the city. With its beautiful lobby punctuated with original art, it is perhaps one of the most striking entrances of any rental building in Manhattan. The Ritz Plaza apartments are beautifully renovated with granite top kitchen counters and GE stainless steel appliances. Many apartments have balconies with city views. Building amenities include laundry room on premises and roof garden. Services include:
• All utilities and expanded HDTV cable service, including HBO
• Local phone service
• 500 domestic long distance minutes
• Free high speed internet service
• Free WI-FI
• Bi-weekly housekeeping service
• Fully equipped, elegantly appointed kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
• Living room includes 26 inch LCD flat screen TV, DVD player, and stereo
• Second flat screen television in bedroom
Additional Cost for Taxes: 5.875% plus $6/day NYC tax.
Health Club on premises with Pool (additional Charge)
Minimum one-month rental.
Photos may not reflect actual units but provide example of design and furnishings.
Midtown West, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 235 West 48th Street, New York, NY, 10019. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send an Email
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing