Short Term Rental
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
May 20, 2019
No details available.
Located in Gramercy on the corner of East 28th Street & 3rd Avenue, you will find this 2 bedroom apartment fitted with gorgeous hardwood floors, equipped with modern furniture, and decorated with a rustic brick wall and tasteful wall art.
A quiet enclave centered around Gramercy Park, Gramercy is considered one of the most desirable, if not exclusive, areas of Manhattan. Keys to this well groomed, private park are held only by residents of the townhouses that surround it. Private Clubs like National Arts, housed inside an old Victorian mansion, adds to the exclusivity of the area. Historic Irving Place, named after Washington Irving, is the thoroughfare of Gramercy below the park. Here you will find a variety of restaurants and bars including Pete's Tavern, New York's oldest surviving saloon once frequented by O. Henry. Irving Plaza, on East 15th and Irving, is a popular venue for nightly concerts featuring both well-known and Indie bands.
Close to the 4, 5, and 6 trains.
APARTMENT FEATURES & AMENITIES
• Fully furnished apartment – Turn key ready!
• Fully equipped granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Toaster oven, coffee maker, teapot
• Dishwasher included
• Fully equipped marble bathroom (hair dryer, flat iron, ironing board)
• HD Cable TV and Hi-Speed WiFi Internet
• Linens, pillows, and bedding for all beds and sleep sofas
• Bath towel, hand towels, and wash cloths provided for each bed a sleep sofa
• Two rolls of toilet tissue and hand soap provided as a courtesy
Gramercy Park, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 240 East 28th Street, New York, NY, 10016
Listing Under Review