2280 Frederick Douglass Boulevard, 5-DWest Harlem, Manhattan
Standard 12 Month Rental
John Mcguinness, (617) 833-XXXX
Carol Mcguinness, (646) 316-XXXX
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
Probably. Please confirm.
The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Not sure, please ask
- Washer / Dryer
- Pet Friendly
- Bike Storage
- Public Garden
- Public Roof Deck
Rarely available large South Harlem 1-bedroom in a full-service condo building. Welcome home!
This gorgeous 1-bedroom condominium unit offers a large open kitchen, internal stacked W/D, and amazing closet space.
The building has a full-time doorman, as well a large manicured roof-deck with common grill and a gorgeous outdoor wood-burning fireplace. In addition to the roof terrace there is a 2nd-floor common terrace with a children's play area and separate seating area for quiet reading.
The unit's large living room is perfect for entertaining and has more than enough room for a separate dining area.
The bedroom can easily fit a king sized bed, as well as all other accompanying furniture.
The unit offers amazing western exposures, perfect for watching the sunset!
The apartment also features:
* Large renovated open kitchen with stainless steel appliances and 24-inch dishwasher
* Multiple closets
* Hardwood ?floors
* Individual climate control heating/air conditioning units
* Large renovated bathroom with a soaking tub and separate shower
* Full sized stacked washer and drier
* Amazing shopping options in the area, but specifically on the 125th street corridor, which features all the big retail chains, with Whole Foods, Marshall's, H&M, Banana Republic, to name a few.
* The best selection of bars and restaurants in central Harlem, bar none! Red Rooster, Lido, Vinateria, Levain Bakery, and so many more are a stones throw away.
* All of your day to day conveniences are moments away, with all of the big banks represented in the area, as well as all the major pharmacies, you are spoiled for choice. Plus Whole Foods is moments from your door.
* All the major subway lines are right there in 125th st. too, with the A/B/C/D money's away, the 2/3 on Lenox is not too far off either.
Pets are case-by-case.
Guarantors are ok and have their own requirements.
West Harlem, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 2280 Frederick Douglass Boulevard, New York, NY, 10027. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send an Email
to the Agent(s) who Posted this Listing