238 East 82nd Street, 2A
No images available
To see the "street view" of this posting, drag and drop the orange person icon at left to the red location pinpoint on the map.
The apartment is a short walk away from the expansive beauty of Central Park, The Central Park Zoo, museums (The Whitney Museum of American Art, The Jewish Museum, Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum), boutiques, posh restaurants, indulging dessert bakeries and candy stores. The neighborhood exudes elegance and culture. Less than 6 blocks to the 4, 5, and 6 trains.
APARTMENT FEATURES & BUILDING AMENITIES
• Fully furnished apartment – Turn key ready!
• Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Toaster oven, coffee maker, teapot
• Dishwasher included
• Fully equipped bathroom (hair dryer, flat iron, ironing board)
• HD Cable TV and Hi-Speed WiFi Internet
• Linens, pillows, and bedding for all beds and sleep sofas
• Bath towel, hand towels, and wash cloths provided for each bed a sleep sofa
• Two rolls of toilet tissue and hand soap provided as a courtesy
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [APT212]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Mar 28, 2017