225 East 49th Street, 4A
Midtown East, Manhattan
FURNISHED STUDIO in an Enchanting, pre-war, walk-up, building. SHORT OR LONG TERM. This fabulous studio is SUNNY, BRIGHT, QUIET, and EXTREMELY SPACIOUS, with HIGH ceilings, windowed tiled bathroom, lots of closet space, hardwood flooring and Beautiful, open garden views. All kitchenware provided. MUST SEE!!. NO shares, smoking or pets allowed. Lively Vibrant Midtown East neighborhood with many nice lounges, cafes and restaurants. EXTREMELY safe block. VERY CONVENIENT location. Supermarket 1/2 block away. 3 minute walk to E, M, 6 trains. Express bus stops 1/2 block away. Monthly maid service required ($40-$60/mo). Easy approval process!
2-Month Minimum Rental.
Building Address: 225 East 49th Street, New York, NY, 10017
This apartment for rent is no longer available on our website.
$2,599 per month
Earliest Move-In Immediate Earliest Move-Out Dec 13, 2016 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [Douglas Elliman]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: Studio
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Oct 30, 2016