403 Henry Street
Cobble Hill, Brooklyn
This is a beautiful 2 story apartment right in the heart of Cobble Hill. There are 4 total bedrooms (the one I am offering is the largest of the 4). The three other tenants are close friends of mine and are all incredible people. Very clean, smart and easy to live with. The apartment is beautifully furnished and there will be a bed, dresser, bookshelf, vanity and nightstands left for whoever takes over this lease. High ceilings. A lot of closet space. I am only leaving to move in with my boyfriend who has a more complicated lease situation, but otherwise I would VERY happy there for a very long time. Have lived there for many years now and can absolutely say it is an incredible living situation at an AMAZING price. Close to the Bergen Street F stop.
Reasons for leaving
Moving in with Partner
free furniture, no fees
$1,500 per month
Earliest Move-In Jan 01, 2017 Move-Out Jun 30, 2017
- LISTING TYPE: Apartment Share
- POSTED BY: Tenant/Renter
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Décor: Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
- Kind of Building: Townhouse/house
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: No
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Dec 01, 2016
- Exceptional Light
- Private Outdoor Space
No details available.