406 Marcus Garvey Boulevard
Wished you lived in an IKEA show room? 1 Queen Sized Room Available in 750 SQ FT 2BR/1BA w/ backyard Beautiful apartment that comes entirely furnished. The apartment is perfectly stocked down to the towels, kitchenware, pillows and comforters. Everything in the photos comes with the apartment. It is absolutely ready to move-in. Just bring your stuff and you'll feel completely at home! The unit is the only one on the entire floor, which means no noisy neighbors or crazy walk-ups! Super high ceiling with great lighting and exposed brick. Amazing Mexican restaurant, art gallery, coffee shop, and yoga studio literally all next door.
Reasons for leaving
-LAUNDRY IN BUILDING -CENTRAL AC -DISHWASHER -Private 500 sq ft backyard
Additional fees & paperwork
$2600 security deposit
- Restored detailed old maple wood doors - Industrial style light fixtures - Exposed brick walls - Decorative fireplace - Custom artisanal parquet flooring Subways and Commuter Rail: C at Kingston-Throop 0.3 miles A/C at Utica Av 0.5 miles LIRR at Nostrand Avenue 0.6 miles J at Kosciusko St 0.9 miles S/C at Franklin Av 0.9 miles [less]
$1,300 per month
Earliest Move-In Oct 27, 2016 Move-Out Apr 30, 2017
- LISTING TYPE: Apartment Share
- POSTED BY: Tenant/Renter
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Not Sure
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Oct 26, 2016
- Exceptional Light
- Private Outdoor Space
No details available.