159 Prince Street
Soho / Nolita, Manhattan
THE BEST FURNISHED SHORT TERM OPTION IN SOHO!! Available immediately in the BEST BEST NEIGHBORHOOD IN NEW YORK CITY. Beautiful, bright, and renovated. 1 bedroom apartment with a large living room, great views and french doors. It has a full kitchen and bathroom. Tenant pays for utilities ( heat and hot water included ). WHAT AN EXCELLENT LOCATION TOO - you really can't beat it. In a beautiful SoHo location, this apartment will not last long. Fabulous block. Right next to incredible coffee shops, bars, restaurant. Near the C/E train. Blocks from the B/D/F/M trains and the 6 train.
Landlord open to 12 month leases. Income must be 40x the monthly rent. Guarantors accepted.
$3,300 per month
Earliest Move-In Immediate Earliest Move-Out Nov 10, 2016 Latest Move-Out Oct 31, 2017
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [Bapple 1 LLC]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Oct 10, 2016
- Superb Views
- Exceptional Light
No details available.