354 East 78th Street
Upper East Side, Manhattan
This is a MASSIVE fully gut renovated 2 bedroom , 2 full bath duplex located on E 78th St between 1st & 2nd Ave. Huge Living Room for sectional couch , coffee table , book case & TV. Great Queen size bedrooms with good closet space. All new modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Two Sparkling clean bathrooms full tubs. Giant private green grass backyard for patio furniture. Heat/Hot water included , complimentary A/C , cable high speed internet ready & reliable.
Additional fees & paperwork
Additional Fees - One time Application Fee of $150, Utilities Package ( WiFi/Internet, Spectrum Cable, Electricity, Heat, Water ) $250 per month, monthly City of New York Occupancy tax of 5.875% plus $2 per day on stays less than 170 days and an exit Cleaning Fee of $125
LISTING UNDER REVIEW
$4,250 per month
Earliest Move-In Apr 12, 2018 Earliest Move-Out May 11, 2018 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [Big Apple Living]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Apr 28, 2017
- Private Outdoor Space
No details available.