Short Term Rental
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
Feb 15, 2019
Cozy and modern retreat located in the heart of Manhattan’s Lower East Side – in the residential location on the corner of Ludlow & Delancey Street. This charming 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom walk-up combines modern style with old world comfort featuring crown molding and recessed lighting. Features include high speed wireless internet, flat screen cable TV, fresh linens and towels - all come together to create a feeling of home. FULLY FURNISHED.
Amazing location! Enjoy access to Union Square, Empire State Building and Times Square. Whole Foods, New York University, Chinatown and SoHo nearby. Galleries, restaurants, museums, cafes, shopping, 24 hour stores, theaters, cinemas and the most popular night life bars/clubs are right outside your front door.
• Newly Renovated
• Spacious Bedrooms with large windows & natural sunlight
• Gorgeous Hardwood Oak Flooring and High Ceilings
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Cutlery & dinnerware
• Fresh linens and towels
• Cleaning Services
• WiFi (Wireless Internet) & Cable TV
- Close to the J, M, Z, and F trains
- Located on Manhattan’s Lower East Side, this property is around the corner from a vibrant area known for its restaurants and nightlife.
30-day rental minimum.
Lower East Side, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 101 Delancey Street, New York, NY, 10002
Send an Email
to the Agent(s) who Posted this Listing