639 West 173rd Street, 8-DWashington Heights, Manhattan
Standard 12 Month Rental
Ian Smith, (917) 935-XXXX
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
Probably. Please confirm.
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Not sure, please ask
- Pet Friendly
Bright One Bedroom with Southern Exposure Nearby tons of dining, shopping and groceries, and close to four parks
Location: 173rd Street between Fort Washington Ave and Broadway
Transit: A Express around the corner at 175th, A/C and 1 at 168th
* VIEW the VIDEO TOUR *
The Apartment (Real Photos of the Actual Unit):
- NO FEE
- Located on Eighth Floor, peering above the other buildings in the neighborhood
- Bedroom fits a King or Queen Bed and has Southern Exposure
- Great Natural Light (See the Video!)
- Separate Kitchen has Stainless Steel appliances, including Dishwasher and Microwave
- Elegant tile bathroom
- Light and airy hardwood Flooring
- Four Separate Closets - Entry, Living Room, Hallway, and Bedroom
- Private Only three other units on the floor.
- Pet friendly :-)
- Live-In Super
- Close to plenty of dining, shopping, and grocery stores
- Just Moments to Jay Hood Wright Park (Dog Park!), Bennett Park (Highest Point in Manhattan!), Fort Tryon Park (The Cloisters!), and Riverside Park (The River!).
Please note: * Posted amount reflects rebates. Contact listing agent for more details *
Washington Heights, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 639 West 173rd Street, New York, NY, 10032. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send an Email
to the Agent(s) who Posted this Listing