Short Term Rental
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Jan 16, 2019
This large 1 bedroom apartment is located in a prewar elevator building in Kips Bay- just steps away from Baruch College, renowned dining, coffee shops, bars, shopping and entertainment venues. Close to both Gramercy and Murray Hill neighborhoods.
The apartment has high ceilings and faces the back of the building, which creates a very peaceful and quiet interior. The open floor plan and plenty of windows allow for fresh air to circulate.
The bedroom has a queen size bed with fresh linens, a large closet, and a storage chest for clothing. The spacious living room has a sofa bed for additional sleeping options and two closets which provide ample storage space.
Fully equipped kitchen comes stocked with dishes, cups, pots/pans, and cooking utensils. Clean towels are provided for bathroom with full size tub.
Laundry facilities are conveniently located in the basement of the attached building.
Move-in ready, short or long term lease.
Amenities: (more available upon request)
- 32" flat screen TV
- High speed internet (WiFi)
- Standard cable
- Air conditioning in living room and bedroom
- Laundry facilities in attached building
- Elevator Building (2nd floor)
- Can accommodate 3-4 people
- Utilities are $275 EXTRA per month (flat rate)
- 1 month minimum stay
* Rates are seasonal (depending on your start date)
- 3 minute walk to Subway (6 train at 23rd St.)
- M15 bus on 2nd Avenue (north)
- M101/102/103 bus on 3rd Ave. (south)
- M23 bus on 23rd Street (east/west)
$200 Application Fee, $150 Move-out Cleaning Fee (deduced from security deposit)
Laundry facilities located in the basement of the building
Murray Hill / Kips Bay, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 217 East 25th Street, New York, NY, 10016
Send an Email
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing