1809 Adam Clayton Powell Junior BoulevardMorningside Heights, Manhattan
Short Term Rental
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
- Exceptional Light
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
ENTIRE APARTMENT (3-4 Beds in 3+ Bedrooms) this SUMMER
SUNNY, CENTRAL PARK
DRENCHED IN LIGHT
FULLY FURNISHED + MAID SERVICE
• Summer rental from 1 June, up to 31 August:
• Building Security: morning & afternoon porters; video-intercom; cameras at building entrance, elevator and on all floors
• Apartment Security: smoke / carbon-monoxide alarms
• Apartment Size: 1,100 sqft (102.2 sqm)
• Bedroom Sizes: 101/120/159 sqft (9.4/11.1/14.8 sqm)
• Common Areas: living room, hall, foyer, kitchen, bathroom
• Price per month: Configuration 1 (3 Beds in 3 Bedrooms) $13,000 ; Configuration 2 (4 Beds in 3+ Bedrooms) $15,000
• steps to Central Park (110th St)
• 5 mnts walk to Morningside Park
• 10 mnts walk to Columbia University (+ on route of Columbia Shuttle bus)
• one block away is "Restaurant Row" for trendy eateries, soul food institutions, stylish jazz clubs and hip bars.
• nearby groceries, pharmacies, restaurants, gym/yoga, beauty services
• steps to buses on 110th St: express M2 & M4, local M3
• 1 block to 2 & 3 (express line) subway
• 2 blocks to B & C (local line) subway
• 10 minute walk to 6 (local line) subway
• free street parking, except Mondays & Thursdays 11:30 - 13:00.
• Common amenities included: Internet/wifi; utilities; weekly maid service; repairs, staff tips; etc. This means NO hidden expenses (unlike other listings), helping you keep a consistent monthly budget.
• Designed for professionals or students to easily move in with a suitcase: each bedroom has a closet 43"x19" (109cm x 48.3cm); desk & chair; linens (bedding & towels); lighting; window curtain/blinds.
• Note: washer/dryer and dishwasher installation expected by 1Q2023, in which case laundry would be in the unit.
• Photos taken by phone so no justice...
•Proof of employment / offer letter; or student status
•Other documents may be required during the lease process
Morningside Heights, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 1809 Adam Clayton Powell Junior Boulevard, New York, NY, 10026. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send an Email
to the Individual Owner who Posted this Listing