96 Woodpoint RoadGreenpoint, Brooklyn
Got Landlord's Permission
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
- Private Outdoor Space
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Public Roof Deck
- Storage Room
- Laundry Room
12 MONTH LEASE
$2,100 mo + utilities
Spacious breathable unfurnished bedroom available for 12 month sublet starting 3/1 in Greenpoint
Includes security deposit and rental agreement.
Hi! I'm Rachel, a 29 y/o female designer looking for someone clean, responsible, and easy-going to sublet a room in my spacious 2bed apartment in Greenpoint (off Graham L stop) for 12 months. I work from home so ideally someone who does not wfh or travels frequently would be nice. Also, you must be cool with my small dog, Luca. He's a Chihuahua mix, very sweet :) Current roommate is moving in with her boyfriend and will be gone by March 1st.
Please note this is an UNFURNISHED room. I've included pics of it furnished just for reference. Some facts:
* Natural light
* Fits queen bed, (but full would be perfectly flush with accent wall)
* Unique room with many windows + enough space for desk + dresser
* Only shares one wall with my room, reducing noise level
* Nice little view of the backyard
* Peaceful and quiet with very little street noise
* Ground level
* Bi-level apt, 2 bed, 1.5 bath
* W/D in-unit
* Closet/Storage space
* Updated stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, full fridge
* Private Backyard Garden AND lower outdoor space
* Rooftop access
This apt is in a great location!
- 20 mins from the front door to Manhattan by train (Graham L stop)
- 12 min walk to McCarren Park
- 6 min walk to Graham L stop
- 6 min walk to McGorlick Park
- Brooklyn Steel is literally across the street
- Grocery, shopping, restaurants, night-life, Greenpoint/Williamsburg's best offerings all within walking distance. Charming tree-lined streets that I feel safe walking. There is still a great deal of Italian and Polish presence here, making the businesses genuine, unique, and full of character. I really do love this neighborhood and my little oasis away from the city---really tying to find the right person to make it home with.
NO PETS, sorry
Reasons for leaving
Moving in with Partner
W/D un unit!
A clean and sweet roommate!
Proof of employment
No Pets, No Couples, Unfurnished
Greenpoint, Brooklyn (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 96 Woodpoint Road, Brooklyn, NY, 11211. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send an Email
to the Tenant who Posted this Listing