104 West 83rd Street
Upper West Side, Manhattan
Stay in this hip Upper West Side apartment- available short or long term. This unit is conveniently located close to several subway lines, the Museum of Natural History, and Central Park. Located on the 4th floor of a walk up building, this apartment gets great sunlight. It is fully furnished with a goregous marble bathroom and a 60s style interior. Features: fully quipped kitchen, high speed wireless internet, flat screen TV with basic cable, private bedroom, sofa bed in living room, dining area for 4, polished hardwood floors, heat & a/c.
Reasons for leaving
Owner wants to rent this furnished unit.
$3,495 per month
Earliest Move-In May 01, 2017 Earliest Move-Out May 31, 2017 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [Eisenberg Exclusives]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Apr 28, 2017
- Exceptional Light
No details available.