248 East 83rd Street , 1
Upper East Side, Manhattan
A truly unique living space on the lower level of an Upper East Side townhouse. Excellent convenient location: just steps from the Express 4/5 Trains and local 6 Train. A spacious comfortable open studio: fully furnished and ready for move- in ASAP for any length of term. Beautiful queen sized bed and fold out sofa bed. Dining table for 4 . Brand new renovated bathroom and luxurious modern interior throughout. A one of a kind hideaway in the heart of Yorkville.
Reasons for leaving
Owner wants to rent this apartment.
Additional fees & paperwork
$200 application fee
LISTING UNDER REVIEW
$3,000 per month
Earliest Move-In Immediate Earliest Move-Out Aug 31, 2017 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [Eisenberg Exclusives]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: Studio
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Townhouse/house
- Opportunity to Renew: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Sep 18, 2017