1809 Adam Clayton Powell Junior BoulevardMorningside Heights, Manhattan
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
- Exceptional Light
- Public Garden
1BR on CENTRAL PARK NORTH
DRENCHED IN LIGHT
FULLY FURNISHED + MAID SERVICE
• Lease length in order of preference: long term, short term, month-to-month
• Building Security: morning & afternoon porters; video-intercom; cameras at entrance, elevator and all floors
• Apartment Security: smoke / carbon-monoxide alarms
• Apartment Size: 1,100 sqft.
• Bedroom Size: 159sqft
• Common Areas: living room, hall, foyer, kitchen, bathroom,
• steps to Central Park (110th St)
• 5 mnts walk to Morningside Park
• 10 mnts walk to Columbia University
• nearby groceries, pharmacies, restaurants, gym/yoga, beauty services
• steps to buses on 110th St: express M2 & M4 express, local M3
• 1 block to 2&3 (express line) subway
• 2 blocks to B&C (local line) subway
• 10 minute walk to 6 (local line) subway
• This is 1 bedroom, out of 3 bedrooms in the apartment.
• ALL common charges included: Internet/wifi; utilities; weekly maid service; repairs, staff tips; etc. This means NO hidden expenses (unlike other listings), helping you keep a consistent monthly budget.
• Designed for professionals or students to easily move in with a suitcase: each bedroom has a closet 43"x19" in size; desk & chair; linens (bedding & towels); lighting; window curtain/blinds.
• Laundry: either (1) book with online service for pickup & delivery within 24 hours; or (2) luse aundromat one block away (self-service or drop-off).
• Photos by phone so no justice...
No pets, no children.
Morningside Heights, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 1809 Adam Clayton Powell Junior Boulevard, New York, NY, 10026. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send an Email
to the Individual Owner who Posted this Listing