123 Linden BoulevardProspect Lefferts Gardens, Brooklyn
Got Landlord's Permission
Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
- Superb Views
- Exceptional Light
- Private Outdoor Space
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Pet Friendly
- Bike Storage
- Public Patio
- Public Roof Deck
- Public Terrace
- Laundry Room
- Spacious and beautiful naturally lit one-bedroom apartment. - Recently built with modern appliances (washer, dryer, dishwasher, large fridge).
- South facing windows and private balcony, which you can enjoy year-round.
- Amazing views of South Brooklyn. You can catch sunrises and sunsets most of the year.
- Good size storage closets and wardrobes.
- Apartment is in a brand-new building with high quality amenities, like gym, rooftop with breathtaking views of the City, grills and sun loungers, outdoor and indoor pool and spa (jacuzzi, steam room and sauna), cinema room, business center, lounge for hosting events, terrace, dog walk, reading room, kids playroom, games room (pool table, golf simulator, table tennis…etc.).
- Wonderful receptionists, staff, and handymen.
Reasons for leaving
Free furniture: queen size bed, leather sofa-bed, rug, coffee table, balcony table and chairs, kitchen appliances (kettle, toaster, utensils), shoe rack, bedside tables, extendable dining table and 4 dining chairs and 2 book shelves.
New occupants must complete a building application form and pay an application fee of $20 per person and $25 for the apartment key and $50 for the apartment fob.
Internet and electricity bills are not included in the monthly rental fee, and will be charged based on the tenants usage.
Prospect Lefferts Gardens, Brooklyn (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 123 Linden Boulevard, Brooklyn, NY, 11226. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send an Email
to the Tenant who Posted this Listing