125 Court StreetBrooklyn Heights, Brooklyn Landlord Verified
Got Landlord's Permission
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
- Pet Friendly
- Bike Storage
- Public Garden
- Storage Room
- Public Terrace
- Laundry Room
1-bedroom apartment in an elevator, doorman building at the intersection of Brooklyn Heights, Downtown Brooklyn, Cobble Hill, and Boerum Hill. This 667 sq. ft. apartment features expansive windows with northern exposure and a living room corner window that captures afternoon sun / sunset from the West.
- Generous closet space (4 total closets, 2 with double doors)
- Solid hardwood white oak floors
- Abundant kitchen storage cabinets/shelves
- Full size appliances including microwave & sink garbage disposal
- Overhead LED track lighting in the living room, kitchen, and bedroom
- Built in heating/cooling units in the living room and bedroom
- Solar shades in living room
- Blackout roller shade in the bedroom
- Laundry room on each floor
- Doorman / 24-hour Concierge
- Bike room and storage lockers
- Elevated private outdoor courtyard designed by James Corner Field Operations
- Parking garage
Reasons for leaving
No broker's fee.
- Landlord charges a $20 non-refundable application fee per applicant, per guarantor, and per occupant.
- Landlord requires a combined annual household income of 40x the monthly rent for renter(s) or 80x for guarantors.
- Procedure to rent requirements and paperwork will be provided upon request.
Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 125 Court Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11201. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send an Email
to the Tenant who Posted this Listing