443 West 48th StreetMidtown West, Manhattan
Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Pre-recorded video tour:
Full room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Hell's Kitchen. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Sept. 27, 2021.
See below for additional prices and date range options:
Nov. 28, 2021 - Nov. 28, 2022: $1825/month
Nov. 28, 2021 - May 1, 2022: $1800/month
Nov. 28, 2021 - Jan. 12, 2022: $2700/month
About This Home
Sometimes you dream of a comfortable, beautiful city home, but did you ever think it would have private outdoor access, exposed brick walls and be in the very heart of Hell's Kitchen? Us, neither. This apartment has been hand-curated to create the very best of NYC living, including modern amenities and the most convenient access to major subway lines all out your exclusive door.
About This Room
Located off the brick hall, closest to the kitchen and bath, you'll find your own secluded nook. We've set you up with all the necessities to make you feel right at home: a wall-mounted desk with tufted stool, chic storage, a full length mirror and a cozy spindle bed that fits just right.
About June Homes:
- June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your membership ($145/month) includes: Wi-Fi, Sling TV, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), up to $30/mo in utilities included, fresh linens and our dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
#152: Hell's Kitchen Full Room A
Midtown West, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 443 West 48th Street, New York, NY, 10036. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send an Email
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing