105 Macdougal Street, 34
Greenwich Village / Noho, Manhattan
Top floor newly renovated sunny 1 bedroom apartment facing Minetta Lane in the Greenwich Village Historic District. Apartment features exposed brick, hardwood floors and light wood finishes. King sized bedroom with 2 large windows. Good closet space and overhead storage. Spacious living room. Ceiling fans in bedroom and living room. New separate kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Marble bathroom with shower. 6 flight walk up. Well maintained building. Small dogs under 25 lbs. Near Washington Square Park.
Building Address: 105 Macdougal Street, New York, NY, 10012
$2,895 per month
Earliest Move-In Immediate Earliest Move-Out Dec 17, 2019 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Standard 12 Month Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [City Connections]
- AGENT: Irene Levine, (917) 929-4098
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Unfurnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew: Probably. Please confirm.
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Dec 14, 2018
- Link to Listing on Agent's Website
- Pet Friendly