Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Jun 12, 2019
- Superb Views
- Exceptional Light
- Pet Friendly
EOS Luxury Building 2b1b Sublease starting August 20th (start date and end date are flexible)
Available from August 20th, 2019 to Jan 20th, 2020
- Located on the 31st floor with the best lighting and views.
- Consisted of 2 private bedrooms with almost the same size and 1 shared bathroom.
- Brand new furniture and necessary supplies, such as beds, closet, cabins, dining tables, and kitchen supplies, are all prepared.
- Premier recreation and 24 hours security and doorman.
- Relaxation facilities include a pool, fitness center on the lower level as well as a game room, study room, and entertaining areas on the towers 41st floor with sweeping views of Manhattan.
- The apartment contains a brand new washer/dryer, dishwasher, hardwood floors, kitchens with premium finishes, and fixtures.
Location and Transportation:
- Located at 100 W 31st Street, EOS has a 1-minute walking distance to friendly town, a place contains many friendly restaurants and grocery stores. Macys department store, clothing store like HM store and Nordstrom Racks are very close by, making shopping a very convenient option.
- Stepping out from inside EOS, some of the most desirable neighborhoods await. Electric NoMad, with its mix of restaurants, hotels and boutiques, is at your doorstep. Stroll to Midtown, Bryant Park, the Flatiron District, Chelsea and the Meatpacking District.
- EOS residents are also within 2 minutes walk to the following transit lines: 1, 2, 3, 6, B, D, F, M, N, Q, R, A, C, E, PATH, Amtrak trains and various bus routes.
*About Tenant*: We are students trying to find someone to stay at our APT while we are studying away. We leave most of our appliances and other necessities behind for you (e.g. hair drier, boiling pot, kitchen utensils, etc.) and we will cover the WIFI, amenity (exclude gym), and electricity fees.
We cover the APT's electricity and WIFI fees, amenity fees for rooftop amenity but excluding the gym.
If you are willing to rent the whole term (4 months~), the rent will be cheaper on negotiation.
Midtown West, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 100 West 31st Street, New York, NY, 10001. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
This apartment for rent is no longer available on our website.