18 Spring Street, 1F
No images available
To see the "street view" of this posting, drag and drop the orange person icon at left to the red location pinpoint on the map.
Located in the heart of SoHo, Spring Street corner of Elizabeth Street.
This unit is outfitted with a private patio, spacious rooms, and a communal garden just downstairs. Live in a peaceful, quiet building with a vibrant, bustling neighborhood just outside your door. Nearby, there is a quick and easy commute to any Manhattan destination of your choosing. From visiting NYC's hot-spots and shopping for the latest trends, to relaxing with a book at your favorite local cafe - This apartment is the perfect space for you to explore and feel at home!
• Gorgeous Terrace
• Gorgeous Communal Garden
• Fully Furnished & Newly Renovated
• Full equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Hardwood floors
• Plenty of natural light
• Linens & towels can be provided
• Cleaning service available
• Wireless high speed internet
• High definition cable TV
• 30-day rental minimum
SoHo is a dynamic area with variety of galleries, restaurants, nightlife and shopping, including specialty food vendors, the Hester Street Fair, and the Essex Street Market. The area is the epicenter of cultural events, such as the Tribeca Film Festival, the River to River Festival, and the Chinese New Year Parade. Bordered by the East Village, Chinatown, Little Italy, and the Lower East Side. Centrally located, right around the corner from the (6) Spring Street subway station. Less than 4 blocks to the NQR, BDMF short trains to all Downtown Manhattan activities, sightseeing and entertainment!
Reasons for leaving
- LISTING TYPE: Apartment Share
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [APT212]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: Just a Room
- Bathrooms: 1
- Private Bath: Yes
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Apr 27, 2017