150 East 18th Street
Gramercy Park, Manhattan
Located on of the best neighborhood in Manhattan, literally 2 blocks away from Gramercy Park. This 1 bedroom features: *** Queen Bed *** Open Kicthen *** Sofa Bed *** Irving Place *** Doorman Building *** Laundry in the Building *** Renovated Kitchen *** Dishwasher *** A lot of closet *** Steps from Subways 4 5 6
Additional fees & paperwork
Clean out fee: $150-studio/1beds, $200-2 beds, $250-2 beds 2 baths, $250-3 beds and others; Gas and electricity bill: Not included – Capped fee; Security Deposit: One month’s rent (OR half month’s rent if the total rent of the stay is paid upfront).
$4,500 per month
Earliest Move-In Jul 31, 2017 Earliest Move-Out Dec 01, 2020 Latest Move-Out Dec 31, 2019
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [Oxford Property Group]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: May 15, 2017
No details available.