9602 4th Avenue, 6-DFort Hamilton, Brooklyn
Standard 12 Month Rental
Helen Chee, (347) 733-XXXX
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
Probably. Please confirm.
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Not sure, please ask
PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR TEXT. PLEASE EMAIL FOR SHOWING INFORMATION.
One bedroom penthouse apartment with skyline and Verrazzano bridge views!
* Sunlit living room with wall to wall windows with treetop and city views. (approx 13.5' x 10')
* Bedroom with large closet and bridge views - what an amazing way to greet and end each day! (approx 9' x 8.5')
* Large renovated bathroom with jacuzzi tub
* Separate dining area with convenient built-in table maximizes space for entertaining (approx 8.5' x 7')
* Washer/dryer conveniently located on the same floor
* Recessed lights throughout
* 4 large closets throughout offer more storage than you'll need
* Elevator building
* Sorry, no pets allowed
Just a few blocks from the R train, Nearby 3rd and 5th Avenues are home to a multitude of boutiques, supermarkets, green grocers, convenience stores, businesses, casual eateries and fine dining everything you could possibly need. On 86th Street reigns the original Century 21 department store, alongside TJ Maxx, the Gap, Victoria's Secret, Banana Republic, Bath & Bodyworks, among many other shopping pleasures.
A stroll through the neighborhood reveals mansions alongside modest houses, offering a flavor of the wonderful diversity that defines Bay Ridge. If biking is your preferred activity, there's no better place than the 4 mile waterfront bike path that starts at the northern tip of Bay Ridge and stretches beyond the southern tip. Manhattan is easily accessible via nearby R train, or the x27 express coach bus, the most comfortable way to ease into the day or decompress at the end of the day.
On each floor.
Fort Hamilton, Brooklyn (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 9602 4th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11209. We are #1 in furnished short term rentals and furnished short term sublets
Send an Email
to the Agent(s) who Posted this Listing