37 Spring Street, 6
No images available
To see the "street view" of this posting, drag and drop the orange person icon at left to the red location pinpoint on the map.
Located in the heart of SoHo, Spring Street corner of Mulberry Street.
This fully furnished unit is newly renovated and equipped for your comfortable stay in NYC. Large windows allow in plenty of natural sunlight and full views of the lovely park right across the street. Pictures speak for themselves!
• Fully Furnished
• Plenty of natural light
• Fully equipped, separate eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Dishwasher included
• Hardwood floors
• Linens & towels can be provided
• Cleaning service available
• Wireless high speed internet
• Plasma TV & High definition cable
• 30-day rental minimum
From Canal Street to Houston Street, Lafayette to the Hudson River: Once dominated by cast-iron warehouses housing textile and light manufacturers, SoHo, South of Houston has gone through many stages. Once manufacturing moved on artists made the neighborhood their own, drawn by SoHo's huge loft spaces and cheap rents, Today, SoHo lofts are at a premium. The once empty cobblestone streets are now teeming with locals and tourists drawn to upscale shopping, galleries and museums, Chanel, Prada, Marc Jacobs, and Armani Casa are just a few of the lauded retailers here. Centrally located, with the 6, NQR, JZ, and BDMF trains are less than 4 blocks away.
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [APT212]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: Studio
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Apr 27, 2017